1. Don't let me get me- Pink
2. Forever young
3. Life is a lemon, and I want my money back- Meatloaf
4. Bittersweet- Fantasia
5. Come back to me- David Cook
6. Lonely- Akon
7. Girl next door- Saving Jane
8. Pretty Wings- Maxwell
9. All about us- He is We
10. Complicated- Avril Lavine
I like your explanations but you lacked ethos to establish credibility
ReplyDeleteReally good song choice! I also love this song and I think you did a good job explaining how it appeals to yours and also others emotions!
ReplyDeleteAshley Boulos
I love this song too, its one of my favorites. You used really good pathos to explain your choice and you did and good job! (:
ReplyDeleteGood job! I love this song, I wish you had explained its popularity a little more, not that it matters but it helps with the credibility of it. I agree that it is very relatable as well.
ReplyDeletecould have used a little more defense but good job otherwise.
ReplyDeleteGood song and good explanation of why you liked the song!
ReplyDeleteAll around I think you knew a lot about the author’s thoughts, and you kept continuous with your thoughts, and didn’t change your perspective on the art. Nice job.
ReplyDelete