First off, can I just say, this is creepy as hell. It's funny though when you look up songs on Youtube and type in "subliminal messaging" or "back masking" and then they say "Quite interesting isn't it?" and you didn't even hear the "message"... no.. it's not interesting because there's nothing but gibberish. However, this one, you should watch it.
I believe that backmasking can be easily identified if you listen closely and it sounds indistinguishable then, it has a good chance of being backmasking. I think that basckmasking is kind of cool if it's on purpose, otherwise I hate when people try to make something sound like it's saying something, when really, it's just gibberish. Although, obviously, when it is clear as day, then it's real, and I do quite enjoy those because it's interesting and intriguing to think of why someone would put that on their music, my opinion. However, I think reverse speech is malarkey, and doesn't truly exist, unless you say "racecar" that is reverse speech since it's the same backwards and forwards. Now, for instance, on this song, it literally says "congratulations for finding the secret message", that's basically a slap on the back saying "good one".
It honestly speaks for itself, so if anyone tried to say otherwise, they are just being ignorant. And this one, so it obviously vouches for itself in the fact it's crystal clear. However, I don't think that the rest of the songs really have backmasking, because it's more of a hit or miss. Either you hear it or you don't, there's no convincing, it's you listen for yourself and either believe or not. I do think that the lady gaga one was pretty close, and really catchy (if it was made into a song that way, I would totally buy it), but even the whole ending of the sentence, I didn't hear that, I heard "lucimo".. Is that even a word? I think it's a name, but that's it.
Anyways, the other one for break on through, obviously if you cut it off at the right time, and he's in the right tone of voice it sounds like he's saying that. Some people though try to manipulate what you're hearing and type lyrics to see if someone believes it. If I were to look at you for 20 minutes and convince you that your thumb hurts, then it would obviously start to because that's all you're hearing on the subject matter. I personally don't believe in reverse speech as I stated earlier, so that whole "paul is a dead man" I don't hear that. I think it was deliberately done just to sound like gibberish, so let them at it. That's my opinions on the matters at hand, but this was pretty awesome, and creepy, to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment